Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Looking to wireless keyboard w/mouse, don't know make. Only

Customer Question

Looking to wireless keyboard w/mouse
JA: What's the make and model of your computer? And have you had problems with this keyboard in the past?
Customer: don't know make. Only problem is age of keyboard - keys worn off.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None. Only problem is age of keyboard and letters worn off as in not visable.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Saw one at about $ 79. But, what would you recommend?
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 2 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. I recommend the brand Logitech. Usually, if you purchase online from Amazon; it's cheaper. Here is a good model Logitech Mk520Wireless Keyboard/ Mouse Combo for $35:

https://www.amazon.com/LogitechMk520-Wireless-Keyboard-Mouse-Combo/dp/B003VANO7C/

- If needed, at the above website, you can scroll down the page for feature comparisons of some Logitech wireless keyboard/ mouse models.

Do you need anything else today?

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

I'm sorry; it took me a few minutes to research for a good model. Please stay with me on this web page. Did you see my answer above?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,