ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  15 years as a professional computer technician.
56108293

I am looking for a book that can explain everything about

Customer Question

I am looking for a book that can explain everything about Microsoft outlook 2010. All about how to set your outlook up. All about customizing the backstage. How to customize your ribbon and your tool bar. CUSTOMIZE THE OFFICE USER INTERFACE, THE CONTEXT MENUES. Also how to import and export tool bar and ribbon. I also want to know how to import my settings if I am on a different computer. I want to know how to do everything that you can possible do in a Book with all the information I want to now.
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: Well I work for the VA Hospital. Outlook is the main operating system used in communicating. I have been working for the VA for 9 years and I still can only do the very minimum.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Browser. All Desktop Computers.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Nothing really. I just want a book that I can read on it.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes. I want that book to have all the questions one could ever have on outlook. Also, very easy to read and to understand.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  ChrisC replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today!

The following is essentially Microsoft's "bible" on Outlook 2010 and is their official publication on the program. It should contain all the information you need. Outlook 2010 Step by Step:

https://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Outlook-2010-Step/dp/0735626901

You may also want to consider Outlook 2010 for Dummies:

https://www.amazon.com/Outlook-2010-Dummies-Bill-Dyszel/dp/0470487712

If you have any other questions on this, just let me know. And before leaving this page, please use the rating box at the top of the screen to rate the answer at least 3 STARS/OK SERVICE OR BETTER so that I receive credit for assisting you.

Expert:  ChrisC replied 1 month ago.

Hi again, did you have any further questions on this?