Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have tried everything, we have lost our e-mail access to

Customer Question

I have tried everything, we have lost our e-mail access to yahoo, have had it forever, not won't let me in
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: yahoo
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: through web browser I guess
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: everything, put in phone #, type in e-mail name nothing happens i'm desperate
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no just want to get back to checking mail, get a lot of messages from doctors, so important to me
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Fenoglio replied 7 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Give me a few minutes to look over your question and I will respond shortly.

I see that you've tried to access your account by "everything, put in phone #, type in e-mail name". Did you try this through the Yahoo! recover password *****?

https://login.yahoo.com/forgot?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
what am I getting after paying 5.00, nothing

I'm trying to assist you with you password ***** with some questions and troubleshooting. I just need to clarify the steps you've already taken.

The Yahoo recovery form will need all of the information that you entered when the account was created so make sure that if you use an old phone number or alternate e-mail address when you created the account.

Did you create the account through the Yahoo! site or did you sign up with AT&T and they created the Yahoo account for you?