Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

I signed up for Fanduel this past Sunday Oct 24 however I

Customer Question

My name is Theodore * and I signed up for Fanduel this past Sunday Oct 24 however I can no longer access my account. Apparently I have the wrong password ***** even though I'm pressing forgot password ***** entering my email address I am not receiving anything back from you to reset it. I have 94 dollars in the account and would like to continue with Fanduel but have no way of accessing it. Please call me at ********** or resolve it for me online . The correct email address is ******************.edu if there is another email address entered please get rid of it and change it to the one I've listed. Thank you Ted
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: I tried but could only leave a message.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser but I think the problem may be that I used my gmail account which I cannot access from this computer
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I pressed "forgot password" on the Fanduel log in site and and entered my ********.edu email address but received nothing back to reset it.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

Sometimes there is a glitch that prevents an email from going through properly.

Click here: https://fanduel.custhelp.com/app/chat/chat_launch/session/L3RpbWUvMTQ3NzQ4Nzg4Mi9zaWQvLVZFM0szMm4%3D

Fill out the information and press Submit. In the live chat window, let the support member know that you cannot reset your password.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.