James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

WINDOWS LIVE HOTMAIL AND OUTLOOK SERVICES.I HAVE A DELL

Customer Question

I AM RECEIVING WINDOWS LIVE HOTMAIL AND OUTLOOK SERVICES.I HAVE A DELL COMPUTER & WINDOWS VISTA. ON ABOUT OCT 13TH OR 14TH, 2016, I QUIT BEING ABLE TO SEND OR RECEIVE E-MAIL ON MY COMPUTER OR I-PHONE( I-PHONE 6). WHEN I SEND OUT E-MAIL, A COPY GOES TO THE SENT BOX, BUT NOWHERE ELSE. MY VIRUS PROTECTION ON MY COMPUTER WAS WIPED OUT & AND A FRIEND & MY TWO SISTERS GOT BOGUS E-MAILS FROM ME. I CAN STILL GET JUNK MAIL?? AFTER NUMEROUS CONTACTS, SOMEONE JUST TOLD ME -THAT THE PROBLEM IS A SOFTWARE ISSUE & THE E-MAIL ACCOUNT IS SET TO A MASTER ACCOUNT ON MY HOME COMPUTER. I NEED TO HAVE THIS MASTER ACCOUNT CHANGD. PLEASE HELP ME ACCOMPLISH THIS!! MARY ALICE MCGINN ***@******.***
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

Outlook/Hotmail actually stopped supporting Windows Live Mail but there is a work-around that I can help you with.

I am going to send you an offer for remote assistance so that I can connect to your computer and change the settings for you.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.