Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My email account that should be linked to my uber account is

Customer Question

my email account that should be linked to my uber account is not - my email is***@******.*** and my phone is(###) ###-####- everytime I email uber they say the email is not the email attached to my phone but I don't know which email is I had to reinstate my account in the summer and Uber asked me to only use one email and I told them***@******.*** but I believe they deleted that and now I don't know which email is aatached I have sent numerous emails but overtime it is a new person responding who just says my email is not associated with the account
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer:***@******.***
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: on phone and web browser - I did update my phone and that is when the trouble started
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: All I need to know is what email is associated with my phone(###) ###-####- why do I need to troubleshhot
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I REALLY need to use my uber account and this is getting very frustrating
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.

Are you able to sign into your Uber account?