I'm sorry about the issue. If you also have a Windows or Mac computer, is your AOL email address currently working on your computer?
If you go to the aol.com website, then select the Mail option / icon there, then are you able to sign in and access your aol email address there?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,
Thank you. Do you have a Windows laptop or a Mac laptop?
What is the error or message when accessing your aol email address at the aol.com website?
Do you remember your exact email password?
- What is the error or message when accessing your aol email address at the www.aol.com website (on either the iPad or the laptop)?
Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,
Can I connect remotely to your Windows laptop, so I can check on your AOL account password ***** then I will get it working on the iPad after?
If there is no problem with password, then when you go to the aol website below:
, then there, enter your aol email address, and your aol email password, then what happens?
When you go to the aol website below:
How about going to the website
on the computer and sign in?
On your iPad, can you please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit.
- Then open Safari app icon on the iPad, then go to the aol.com website in Safari app on the iPad, then tap on the Mail icon / option there at the AOL website, then sign in your aol email address there, then what happens?
1. On the iPad, please go to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset network settings, and confirm reset, then wait a bit until it has restarted
2. Then go to Settings -> Wi-Fi, then connect to your wi-fi/wireless network name.
3. Open Safari app icon on the iPad, then go to the aol.com website in Safari app on the iPad, then what does it show?
- Is the the Mail icon / option showing at the AOL website?
Sorry. Please try the following on your iPad:
- Open Play Store app icon on your iPad, then type / search for aol then download / install the AOL: Mail... app
, then open the AOL app icon, then sign in your AOL email account
, then see if you can use the AOL app icon for accessing your AOL email account.
Sorry, I mean, the App Store app icon. I see that your iPad cannot download the AOL app.
Can you please disconnect the power cord(s) from your internet modem / router device(s) for a couple of minutes, then re-connect, then wait a few minutes, then check internet and email at the aol.com website on the iPad again?
Please let me know. Thank you,
No problem; please reply back tomorrow to continue. Thank you for your patience,