James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

How do i update my yahoo website? yahoo, mac laptop, went to

Customer Question

how do i update my yahoo website?
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: yahoo
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: mac laptop
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: went to my yahoo website, www.rmradkins.com but don't find a way to do updates to website
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 1 month ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and I will try to help you as quick possible.

So do I understand correct that your website is hosted with Yahoo, but you are not able to login in order to modify the content of the website?

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
there is no place on my yahoo website for me to do updates to my website
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Thanks for letting me know. How was the site first setup? You should have got some sort of login info from Yahoo for that, didn´t you? Because without that, the initial website couldn´t have been setup at all.

I also saw that you´ve requested an additional service. What I can offer and would recommend, is that I log into your computer via a remote-assistance and we analyze what is going on. But of course, we will need your Yahoo login details - do you have them at hand?

Are you still there?

Dear Client,

I am looking forward to your feedback, so that I can help you to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck