Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

I can get my e-mails via computer, but not on my cell phone.

Customer Question

I can get my e-mails via computer, but not on my cell phone. I do not remember my password.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Which machine? My cell phone is T- mobile
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: My computer
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I go t o Yahoo on my cell phone and it sends a "Verfy" to my cell phone with a TEXT. I look it up, write it down and return to my cell phone yahoo and enter it and get a rejection
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!

Expert:  Sandy replied 1 month ago.

In this case, you need to reset your Yahoo account password *****

Once you create a new password, only then, you will be able to check your emails on the mobile.

How to reset your Yahoo account password:

Please go to https://edit.yahoo.com/forgotroot, and try to reset your Yahoo email account password ***** following on-screen instructions.

Once you have new password, please configure your Yahoo email account on your T- mobile.

If you have other queries regarding this, please reply back to me the box given below.

And if you can take a second to rate my service(-OK or more -by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit), that would be greatly appreciated.