Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

When I try to sign on the email it asks for a password & I

Customer Question

when I try to sign on the email it asks for a password & I have no idea what it isl
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: it would probably be years
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: just on my home computer
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I've tried to remember the password ***** no luck. I'm also not very good on the computer.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I've received a fair bit of paper work re the change to telsta mail service so is this related to the move?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Barun replied 1 month ago.

Hi, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

First off, please open up the following link:

https://myacct.bigpond.com/forgottenPassword?execution=e2s1

Follow the on-screen prompts to verify your identity, after which it will allow you to reset and create a new password ***** your Bigpond/Telstra account accordingly.

Do keep me posted on the results. If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to click on (and submit) one of the five stars at the top of this page to rate my service - this is the only way I'll be credited for assisting you today. Thank you.