Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have applied for a tennis coaching position at Laguna

Customer Question

I have applied for a tennis coaching position at Laguna Hills HS in Orange County, CA. I filled out the Application Profile, and then found the job, which was only posted for last week. I clicked everything, thought I was done, but the school has not received anything. I went to the school district office for help and they just gave me a number to call, yours(###) ###-#### The school district is Saddleback Valley Unified. Can you help me.
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: gmail
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: on my computer - desk top
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: At the very end I keep getting a message that the computer would not accept because of possible threats. I did not know if that was from my computer or yours. I said I needed to loosen my constraints with my virus software in order to have it work
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I sent the application on time, so I want to make sure that it can be sent event though the deadline was last Friday
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.

I can help you with your computer issue but I do not have control over the deadline and if the application will still go through. When you called into the district office, did they say they would accept the application?