Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  All type of email clients, microsoft, web based, linux
63493917

I have no service. I have wifi but not AOL for email etc. It

Customer Question

I have no service. I have wifi but not AOL for email etc.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: It has been 2-3 days. I thought maybe there was a system problem but this has been too long.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I use my laptop and access through safari
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No--I am lost!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 month ago.

Hello, and Thank You for choosing JustAnswer.com
My name is ***** ***** I am reviewing your question now, please stand by for 1 or 2 minute for reply.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Still waiting--but will have to leave soon.

Sorry for the delay....there was a glitch in the site.

I would like to offer you a remote session.

Which would allow me to connect to your ocmputer, and solve the issue while you watch.

DO you have time to do this....takes about 15-30 minutes

If you would like to wait until later, that is fine too.....just let me know.

YOu will need top get a progrma installedon yoru computer (im guessing its a Mac computer?)

YOu need to get TeamViewer program for Mac, installed on your Mac Computer, which is how we will do the remote session.

This is the download link for TeamViewer for MAC.

https://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewer.dmg

.

If you are NOT using a Mac computer, please let me know.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
OK--I am back now. So you said there was a glitch on the site. So you mean your site? And it will cost me $39 to have it fixed. Just wanting to be sure.

Well, it was probably my computer......windows 10 updates....and one of them was causing issue on this site.....so i had to fix that.

.

But I cant talk to you about pricing, or billing or your account information.

I am ONLY an expert.....i do NOT have access to your account information.....only customer service can do that.

The initial charge is for this chat box, so we can chat back and forth. (if that was $39, then its $39......its not the same price for evberybody, as nobody has the same questions)

But I would like to do the remote sesison with you......which would be an additional charge.

If we cant fix it....you can get a refund......this is a 100% satisfaction guaranteed !

I will initiate the refund if you are not happy.......and customer servcei will handle the rest.

If i tell them you want a refund.....it will be easy.

So.....if you would like to continue you need to accpet the offer for remote assistance.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have tried to accept this offer--but I just get the request to update my payment information---over and over I update and still get that request. The last one said I had entered the card number wrong--interesting since I did not enter the card number. I can't get help, I can't get service and I can't even pay you. Something very wrong. What can you do to help me--I can't access any of your responses because I have to update payment info first--and of course I can't do that!!
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Any answer from the info I requested?