James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I am not able to access my email. I get "Juno is verifying

Customer Question

I am not able to access my email. I get "Juno is verifying ;your e-mail folders. Please wait..." I wait and wait and wait and nothing changes. This has been happening for several days. What's wrong?
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: This is offline. I go directly. I do not need to go online.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I access it on a computer directly.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have tried troubleshooter on Juno. I have AVG and have tried it as well. Nothing works. Have I been hacked?
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Also I have found Juno stopped working while I am using it in the recent past when I get on it. I have been able to use email on the web lately.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!

Expert:  Sandy replied 1 month ago.

May I connect with you remotely (over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?

Secure Remote support($18) can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

If you wish to choose Secure remote session or Phone support(live discussion via phone), please click Accept this Offer/Get extra help offer sent by me.

Else, we can continue in the question and answer session, but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Expert:  Sandy replied 1 month ago.

Once you accept the secure remote support offer, please click the link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=4ab8469a-b44b-4e66-a55c-22f9e2ebb886

Scroll down on that page and click "I Agree".
Download/allow and run this program to start secure remote session.