Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Why can't I get my previous email messages under and, Chrom,

Customer Question

Why can't I get my previous email messages under***@******.*** and***@******.***
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: Chrom
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I use all three.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I must explain. i previously had Internet Explorer and had these other addresses and now I don't know how to retrieve them. I have a Chrome account Marie Gardyne but it does not give me these emails.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I guess that's it.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Barun replied 1 month ago.

Hi, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

First off, please open up the following Comcast Webmail link:

https://login.comcast.net/login?s=wnamp&ts=95083d2f

Are you able to login to your email accounts and access your emails from here?

Please reply back using the box below, and then we will continue further.

Expert:  Barun replied 1 month ago.

If you are able to log in to your email accounts using the link provided in my above reply, you may then add that link to your Chrome bookmarks (by clicking on the star icon to the right of the address bar), and then use that bookmark to access your emails from now on.

Do keep me posted on the results. If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to click on (and submit) one of the five stars at the top of this page to rate my service - this is the only way I'll be credited for assisting you today. Thank you.