Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

How do I change the font size in the outlook.live window?

Customer Question

how do I change the font size in the outlook.live window?
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Outlook
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I haven't found any
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, the print is so small I can't read it
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Barun replied 1 month ago.

Hi, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

While the Outlook window is open, please press the CTRL and the Plus (+) keys together a few times to increase the font size, or Ctrl + Minus (-) to decrease the font size. Pressing CTRL + 0 will reset the default font size for that page as well.

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to click on (and submit) one of the five stars at the top of this page to rate my service. Thank you.

Expert:  Barun replied 1 month ago.

Do update me on the issue when you can - if you need further help, we will continue troubleshooting further.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to click on (and submit) one of the five stars at the top of this page to rate my service - this is the only way that I'll be credited for assisting you today. Thank you!