James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Wednesday was the last day that I have received emails. my

Customer Question

Wednesday was the last day that I have received emails. my message says that yahoo settings are not up to date.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: yahoo and outlook are combined
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: use my phone during the day and laptop at night
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: reentering my new password
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!

Expert:  Sandy replied 1 month ago.

May I connect with you remotely (over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?

Secure Remote support($14) can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

If you wish to choose Secure remote session or Phone support(live discussion via phone), please click Accept this Offer/Get extra help offer sent by me.

Else, we can continue in the question and answer session, but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.