James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I'm a brand-new customer to Shaw. Since my services were

Customer Question

I'm a brand-new customer to Shaw. Since my services were installed Oct.19 I cannot receive or send out e-mail. Contacted Tec support 4 times but within hours their advice fails. Really disappointed in Shaw service!!!
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: I have an Apple computer and have used it for approx. 10 yrs. It is used simply for my own purposes--mainly entertainment.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I use a web browser.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Being new to Shaw I tried to follow Tec Support instruction over the phone.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

The specific email you are trying to access and having trouble setting up.. What does that email address end with such as @shaw.net or @gmail.com or @outlook.com?

To start with, I need to know the version of mac osx you have on your machine, you can check as follows.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I do not like this set up. I want my refund. I will contact Shaw by phone!!!
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Fair enough! Though, I personally would be leery spending another 4 hours talking to shaw just so they dont fix the issue.

With that being said, here is the refund link as you requested.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0