michelleclive
michelleclive, Email
Experience:  I am a computer professional have fixed and handled email issues.
26798893

I was told by Norton to tell you direct that I don' need the

Customer Question

I was told by Norton to tell you direct that I don' need the Trial Version of Norton anymore (about 3 years old). I have since done my own updates but it the old trial version keeps coming back to confuse me especially after a restore, recovery reset etc. I am now confused about Syncing--do I really need it as it also confuses me.This PC had 8.1 installed and has since updated itself mainly with W10 which I have removed a couple of times only to have it download again and chew up my ISP allowance.I have 3 email a/cs and keep them all otherwise nothing seems to work. Have tried Office on and off, less confusing also with it off. Now it seems syncing maybe beneficial for genealogy but I don't know where to start and would rather do without it of course if everything would continue to work OK without it.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Try to uninstall the trial version Norton from the computer an not the paid version that will solve the problem.

If you have any question let me know i can walk you through to uninstall it when you are online.