James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I cant get nto my account It says this is someelses account

Customer Question

I cant get nto my account It says this is someelses account but I have had this email adress for over ten years.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: gmail
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: all them that google offers
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I really need to get into my account because docters have emailed me with special instruction for my health
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 2 months ago.

Hi there. My name is***** am sorry that you are having this problem. I will do my best to help. I will need to ask a few questions. What operating system do you have on your computer? If you're not sure, please click this link and tell me what you see:

http://whatsmyos.com/

Also, what web browser are you using to access Gmail (Google, Internet Explorer, Edge, Firefox)? When you try to login does it tell you that your password ***** *****? Is it after you click on forgot password ***** try to reset it that you get that message?