Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Using a synchronizing software called Simplesyn to

Customer Question

Using a synchronizing software called Simplesyn to synchronize my calendar, contacts and email in MS Outlook 2007 , I managed to accidently delete my calendar entries. In MS Outlook 2007, how do I restore those deleted calendar events?
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.

Have you checked the deleted items folder?

if all you did was delete the calendar entries and you did go to the deleted items folder and delete them from there too.

Then your en tries are still in the deleted items folder and you can recover / restore them back to your calendar.

Let me know if you get stuck or run into any issues, and I will assist you further as needed. And if this works for you please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating to show I was able to help you.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.