James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I do not want to pay $40 for A Technician to help with my g

Customer Question

I do not want to pay $40 for A Technician to help with my g mail on my computer. I no longer remember the password, and told the computer to keep it on. There was a g mail (not the same address or password) on my smart cell phone. I did get an e mail message the other day, but do not remember what it is or that password *****
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: Quite a while. I have a list of a lot of passwords, and have forgotten and changed them many times. Many companies do not want you to repeat passwords that have been used within the last twelve times or so. I want something simple that can be remembered.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I have never used the e mail on my telephone, but because it is a smart phone that requires Google accounts I have to have one.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I spoke to someone just now who told me how to download something off of Tracfone (my company) so I could keep track of how many minutes of talk, text and data I had left. Apparently they do not have how to use your phone tutorials, but maybe Tracfone on the computer might. I do not need to download music, watch TV, play games or do e mail using the phone.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I do not want to have to spend $$ if at all posssible.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  bbao replied 1 month ago.

Hi There. I am Bing and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Expert:  bbao replied 1 month ago.

For the two mentioned Gmail addresses, as far as you remember, did you associate them with any of other information of you such as your mobile phone number, another working email address, secure questions or birthday day etc?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Possibly, but do not want to pay any $$ for your help. I have what the phone password ***** when it was***@******.***. My gmail on this laptop is***@******.***. Someone earlier may have tried to change this (on the phone) to that one also.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The gmail on the computer is***@******.***
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 month ago.

Oh you dont want to pay....but you came to a PAY for answers website???

IM sorry, but this is a PAY for Answers/Help type of website.....if you dont want to pay....then you are on the wrong website.....unfortunately.

We as Experts dont work for free......and im sure you dont work for free either.

So....if you feel you dont NEED to pay, or dont WANT to pay.....might i suggest some Gmal User Forums, that you can search for free.