Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Can you tell me what free version of Juno email I have and

Customer Question

Can you tell me what free version of Juno email I have and if it is compatible for receiving/sending emails? I keep getting script messages or it just stalls forever and I cannot read/send/compose emails because system is stuck. So frustrating for a long time but I have just now taken the time to find Juno address to try to get help. I don't need computer help just Juno email help.
JA: The Email Technician's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost. Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Windows 7 Thhink Pad by Lenovo laptop
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Mostly on my iphone because it is so fast. My laptop is what is so slow. I have tried Internet Explorer, Mozilla and Chrome from time to time.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I don't know how to troubleshoot. I am not computer literate.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: From the complaints I see on the juno site I can't imagine that you dont know what I am talking about. I am sure it is something simple that I don't know.
Category: Email
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

When did you first start having all of these issues with Juno?

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue now?

Please reply back to me using the box below.