James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Incoming email does not transfer to Outlook, but does show

Customer Question

Incoming email does not transfer to Outlook, but does show up under the Apple email icon. On the Mac site I can access my address book, but only for individuals, not address groups.
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: A couple of weeks
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: It's a mixture: Sometimes on a Mac, sometimes on an iPad, and sometimes on an Samsung/Android phone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None. For the past couple of weeks I've been going to the Apple icon. Interestingly, sent mail shows up in the Outlook sent box, but nothing shows up in the Outlook inbox.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 month ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Please, send your reply below in the box. After you type your message, click the Send button.

Thank you,
Jason