Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I'm having big problems canceling my yahoo email acct, tried

Customer Question

I'm having big problems canceling my yahoo email acct, tried calling 189777223755 and no help. I don't use this acct anymore, and I cleaned it up so I want it canceled asap. my email acct is***@******.***
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?
Customer: been serval days
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: was doing it for a while, to clean it up
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: tried calling people and no help with this .. and tried it myself still can't
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I changed my emal google mail, and have no problem with that ---
Category: Email
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

I can walk you through how to cancel your yahoo account or do this for you in a remote session.

What are you having trouble with for the deletion? What message are you getting?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
windows 8.1

I tried to accept your request for a secure remote connection ( screen sharing ) and it said payment failed. This sometimes happens if your bank or credit card company blocks the transaction and a quick call to them will usually lift the block

For further information you can call our customer service department.

1.***-***-****

In the meantime I am sending the remote connection offer back to you to be approved when you are ready.

Or we can continue written. This is not unusual and customer support can guide you through it within minutes.