James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have a gmail account with multiple addresses being tracked

Customer Question

Hi - I have a gmail account with multiple addresses being tracked in the same account. Out of the blue, yesterday I am receiving very few emails from my email accounts, including my core gmail account. I do get receive occasional random emails typically an hour or more after it's sent, but nothing else. I am able to still successfully send emails but not receive. I need help, fast as I'm an independent consultant relying on email for my daily business.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: thanks
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I've had the issue for about 18 hrs - I access my email most often through my laptop and also through my iPHone.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Nothing yet. I'm not very tech-savvy and honestly done know where to start.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: By the way - I've been using my gmail account for several years (about 4) without any incidents. That's it.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Hi there and welcome

On your computer, how exactly do you access your gmail accounts? Via your web browser? Or an email program such as outlook 2016?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,