Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Pearl. I have been trying all afternoon to comply with my

Customer Question

Hi, Pearl. I have been trying all afternoon to comply with my daughter's request to put money into an account so she can buy things at the commissary at Galveston County Jail in Texas. I have really screwed things up as I am HORRIBLE at this computer thing!
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: I was given the phone number(###) ###-####to put money into the commissary account. I entered HER name, but put in MY email address since it would be easier to access the confirmation email to complete the account. When I opened the email, it would not allow me to select a facility. I called the number for customer service and talked to "Michael" who told me there were computer problems, apologized, and told me I would have to try again later. I tried again later, using all my daughter's information. The problem is, I typed her email incorrectly, but used her correct password. When I tried to correct her email address, I was told, "Sorry, that password ***** ***** in use." SO... now I have THREE unfinished accounts. I called the customer service number again and spoke with "Yashina". She told me the number I called was only for setting up an account for receiving phone calls (which I did), and she gave me this website to try and get those other accounts reset so I could start over.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Phoone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried to go back into the connectnetwork.com website to delete the accounts I tried to set up, but there is no option to delete anything - at least - I couldn't figure out how.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I just need to know how to set up a good commissary account for my daughter.
Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

I can help you with the email part to get that fixed and after getting access to your email you can continue with the registration part of which you are trying to send money in that case i will not be able to help as i have no expertise in that. Let me know if that is fine i can help you fix your email problem.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.