Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I have, on my yahoo email account, an email titled, "We

Customer Question

I have, on my yahoo email account, an email titled, "We noticed someone access your account from another device." Passing the cursor over the title shows that it came from --***@******.*** and I would like to know if this is a legitimate email from microsoft or a virus waiting to be opened by someone who is alarmed by it's title?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. That is certainly a fake email message. It is a scam in order to get your email account password ***** personal information in order to do frauds.

Do you have any further question? And/or do you need help with any other computer question / issue today?

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

As long as your account is working, then it's fine. Please always ignore any email message (or phone call) that you do not know or that you are not expecting.

- If you need more details, please click on the website for full information about Microsoft support scams:

http://www.bbb.org/sacramento/news-events/consumer-tips/2016/05/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-microsoft-support-scam/

- If you still have any further question, and/or if you need help with anything else, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further as needed. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service today by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you very much,