Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I received an email about soon to come new outlook.com. It

I received an email about soon to come new outlook.com. It indicated I should go in to my Office 365 Business, and delete the email for***@******.***. Then add it back as a IMAP account.
Unfortunately, I realized that same email said wait to do above until I am on the NEW Outlook.com. I was not.
Now I can't seem to add my***@******.*** anywhere, and it seems to be gone from not only my Offfice 365 for Business, but also Outlook.com.
How do I fix this which I messed up? Do I have to get a brand new outlook.com email address?

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Do you have a phone number ending with the two digits 82? If yes, what's the last four digits of that phone number? And is that phone number able to receive text messages?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have Windows 10. Yes, the last four digits of phone number is ***** Also, no problem with remote support session when you are ready.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=f3ab0d54-edf1-4403-bd22-be4979c432f7
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

1. On your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

http://tinyurl.com/h4bwrr5
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
May we please hold off on this a couple hours? I tried again to run the process of adding back***@******.***, and now it is busy IMPORTING. That never happened before, just had the error message. Below is copy of the email instrutions that would not worked because I jumped the gun. It does seem to working now that Outlook.com got upgraded today. I need to watch the import to confirm completed, and if not I will get back by responding to you.Hopefully this works, and I won't need additional assistance.
Action Required: Re-connect your Outlook.com account to Office 365 to continue access
Dear user,
Earlier this year we introduced the new Outlook.com, which helps you focus on what matters, collaborate effortlessly, and get more done. The new Outlook.com delivers an exciting set of email and calendar experiences across all your devices. We’re now ready to roll out this upgrade to you.
It appears you have connected your Outlook.com account to an Office 365 work or school mailbox, via Outlook on the web. As part of the Outlook.com upgrade, we will be moving you to a more secure and reliable infrastructure. Once your Outlook.com account has been upgraded, your Outlook.com email will stop syncing to your Office 365 mailbox.
In order to continue accessing your Outlook.com emails via Outlook on the web in Office 365, re-connect your Outlook.com account by following the steps below:
• Wait until you have been migrated to the new Outlook.com. To check if you have been migrated, review the support article here.• Log in to Outlook on the web to access your Office 365 work or school account
• Go to the connected accounts options page by clicking Settings -> Mail-> Connected accounts.
• Delete your existing Outlook.com account and re-add it as an IMAP connection.
• For more detailed instructions, please refer to the help article here. If you face any other issues, please feel free to contact Outlook support.We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you temporarily and we’re excited for you to enjoy the benefits of the new Outlook.com.
Sincerely,
Outlook.com team
FAQ :
Q. What happens if I do not follow these steps?
A. You will still be able to access your Outlook.com email and calendar directly, by logging in to www.outlook.com, using your phone, etc. But your Outlook.com emails will no longer synchronize to your Office 365 work or school account.
Q. Where can I get help if I have trouble re-connecting my Outlook.com account to my Office 365 Outlook on the web account?
A. For detailed step by step instructions, please refer to the help article here. If you face any other issues, please feel free to contact Outlook support.Q. Will I need to change my email address when my account is upgraded?
A. No, you will keep your existing email address.
Q. Will I need to change or update any settings on my phone to keep receiving email?
A. Your phone will remain connected to your Outlook.com account after the upgrade; there is no need to make any changes to keep receiving mail.Microsoft respects your privacy. Review our online Privacy Statement.Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA, 98052 USA

OK. No problem. Also, if needed, please click on the Outlook.com website below:

http://www.outlook.com

, then there, sign in your email account, and see if it works there. Please let me know if there is any error or message.

Please reply back later to continue; I will help further as needed. Thank you for your patience,