James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

Myself off of my email while i was setting up linkedin to

Customer Question

myself off of my email while i was setting up linkedin to see a friends art work. i was away on vacation and had no idea what my password ***** nor could i use my phone number as i had that temp. turned off. i am home now and i have my password ***** my phone is on. what do i do now?
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: i started a new acct so i could get some of my email. i set my "thelowes95"email acct ,i think back in dec,2014, but i am not sure.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: thru the web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i tried going thru the computer but i couldn't remember my password ***** the phone was no help as i had it turned off. they did no have my cell phone number. then i tried calling but i couldn't be helped. i tried going thru a friend but the answer was that there wasn't enough info for them to let me back on my acct.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Martin replied 9 days ago.

Hello, how are you doing today?

Are you contacting me from your computer now? If so we can retrieve the password ***** the registry.