James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

Almost every I start my laptop, it begins to slow down and

Customer Question

Almost every I start my laptop, it begins to slow down and then I get The uninstaller file or directory referenced at: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\ExtCapUninstall\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqhsc01.dat -forcereboot could not be located. These references are often left behind after uninstalling software.Solution: Delete the registry key. I have reinstalled Shockwave, but to no avail. Your suggestions please.
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: I'm a user, not a tech.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: browse
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Norton, CCleaner, malwarebytes
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just why, or if it is Firefox, Comcast, xfinity or some background program that I am unaware of.
Submitted: 2 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 2 days ago.

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!

Expert:  Sandy replied 2 days ago.

May I connect with you remotely (over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?

Secure Remote support($14) can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website:

If you wish to choose Secure remote session or Phone support(live discussion via phone), please click Accept this Offer/Get extra help offer sent by me.

Else, we can continue in the question and answer session, but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.