Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My question is this. On my phone I have the Yahoo mail app.

Customer Question

My question is this. On my phone I have the Yahoo mail app. When I look back to my phone (with the other email app that was originally on the phone) I see that every time throughout the day it says my sign in has failed. How can I get the app on my phone that tells me this off so it wont aggravate me all the time. Also my sign in password ***** not to match teh old app anymore. Please HELP!
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.

Hi there Bill. My name is*****'d be happy to help you with this. It sounds like perhaps Verizon changed your original password ***** Yahoo. I can help you fix this is if you'll provide a little more information. What type of phone do you have? What is the other app (besides the Yahoo mail app) that you use for email. Also, do you know what your current Yahoo password?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I believe I have found out my problem. Thanks for any help.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.

You are very welcome. Have a great day!