James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

How can I appeal to this advice? Unfortunately your Page,

Customer Question

How can I appeal to this advice? Unfortunately your Page, HIS Wild Yam Cream, has been unpublished and restricted from using certain features because it violates Facebook Pages terms. This means that you can still see the Page, but other people won't be able to see it and you won't be able to add new people to help you work on your Page.If you think this is a mistake, please let us know.
JA: When did you last use the account?
Customer: 16th October
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Daily monitoring it continously
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Using the address from which it came
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think you may have made a mistake in taking the action of closing my page as the content matter relates to a genuine Natural Health Product that is Listed with the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration, and the posting related to valid masculine health issues.It would be appreciated if you would re-instate my page as soon as possible.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  technicalcat replied 1 month ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service.

Sorry you are having trouble. I will help you now.

We are not Facebook, and Facebook has no direct way to "appeal" anything like you are describing. Are you just looking for general advice as to how to eventually get the page back up and keep in going?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
please

Did Facebook give you any additional reasons why your page violated the terms?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
If you are NOT facebook what the hell am I doing here?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No

No, we are not Facebook. We are Justanswer. We can help with Facebook related problems, but our services are not free, and we have no direct control over your Facebook account or pages. However, as I said, facebook does not provide any direct "appeal" service as you describe. In most cases when pages are taken down, there is a violation, and the page likely won't return. In that case people will often create a new page, being careful not to violate Facebook terms.

If you are looking for general advice, I would need as many details about your page and why you think it was flagged by Facebook, in order to help you. I can only provide good advice, and would not be able to provide any guarantee that your page will return , as that is ultimately up to Facebook.