Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  All type of email clients, microsoft, web based, linux
63493917

I have been getting "pixels" and the picture stops. this is

Customer Question

I have been getting "pixels" and the picture stops. this is happening on almost all channels.the cable from the post to the house has come disconnected and is hanging at the side of the house. it is still connected to the interior.thank you *****
account #. 8448 20(###) ###-#### code 9520
***** Simi Valley, Ca.###-##-#### Home(###) ###-#### cell (###) ###-####
Category: Email
Expert:  bbao replied 7 months ago.

> I still get pixels and picture sometimes suts out.

Could you please clarify what particular device you are referring to? What's the error message you received?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thus us on both of my tv's. No error message received.
Expert:  bbao replied 7 months ago.

I guess this should be a pure TV question if there is no Internet router or computer apps involved. Please clarify. Thanks.

Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 7 months ago.

YOu probably have a Cable TV SPLITTER that is going bad, or is not connected properly....might be loose.

.

Other than that.....you have to have a cable tech come out and INSPECT all yoru cabling to make sure it is up to snuff.

If, after the cable tech inspects all your cabling, and fixes any issues, or not.......and the problem STILL persists.....then its at that point that the cable compnay has to investigate their own equipment at the Demarc, and beyond.

.

I suspect its just a bad cabling somewhere betweeen the Demarc and the point where the cable splits to go to both TV sets.

But from where I am sitting I cant tell you anything other than that.

YOu HAVE to inspect the cabling and the splitters and the fittings, and the ground etc etc.

.

Please take a moment to rate my performance.

Thank You!