James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I was advised to make my site more secure - I changed my

Customer Question

I was advised to make my site more secure - I changed my password, I gave my mobile number, I was told ( with a tick) all was well - when I enter my password ***** access mail I'm told my password ***** ***** - when I give my mobile number and read the code I'm sent, I'm told all is good - when I try to access mail Zi'm told my password ***** ***** - I'm going round in circles
So frustrating !!!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Did you receive an email message with that advice? Or did that advice come up automatically right away after you had signed in your email account? etc.?
Can you please confirm your email address?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the brand / model of your computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Let me know when you could be online i will assist you.