James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have an RCA tablet computer i purchased from walmart ...

Customer Question

i have an RCA tablet computer i purchased from walmart ... it is defective and the told me how to sent to RCA for warranty repair or replacement ... i have everything ready to mail .. but i need to know the rca address to mail it to.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your tablet computer?
Customer: just a moment pls ... gotta go back to walmart order page
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: my email address?? ***@******.*** //// phone(###) ###-####
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: leaving plugged in for a long time .. does not charge ... from time i first plugged it in
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i don't know of anything ... i found the rca form and filled it out but have not found where to sent tablet with walmart receipt
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  bbao replied 1 month ago.

Hi There. I am Bing and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Expert:  bbao replied 1 month ago.

Could you please advise your state and the Walmart where you purchased the tablet?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
YOU KNOW THIS IS A SCAM SYSTEM THAT LED ME THROUGH MAKING A PAYMENT AND TELLING ME WHAT WAS HAPPENING AFTERWARD I DONN''T NEED SOMEONE TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO ... I BROUGHT THE TABLET HOME ... PLUGGED IT IN TO CHARGE ... NO MATTER HOW MUCH TIME I CHARGED ... NEVER ...NEVER CHARGED .. DEAD ON ARRIVAL AND STILL DEAD AT THIS MOMENT ... WALMART SAYS IT NEEDS TO BE REPLACED ... I AM NOT GOING TO START TAKING THIS THING APART /// I WANT TO CANCEL THIS SESSION AND I WANT TO HAVE MY CREDIT CARD REFUNDED
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
NO NO NO ... I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND I WANT TO GET OUT OF THIS BOX WITH ALL ITS TRICKS TO BEAT ME OUT OF MONEY ... LET'S TO THAT ... RIGHT NOW???