James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

A couple of days ago, I used an eBay application to give

Customer Question

A couple of days ago, I used an eBay application to give feedback to the company, and the application asked for the method I wanted to use to send it. I clicked gmail and sent it. Since, I have not received a single message in my gmail account. I know I received at least 13 PayPal receipts from customers in my eBay store. Where do I have to go and what do I have to click to enable me to receive gmail messages sent to me. Thanks.
Submitted: 5 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 days ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

That's an alarming problem, at least it must be alarming for you.

I need to ask for lots of details, so that I may understand what is involved in this situation:

1. what eBay app did you use to give feedback?

2. when did that eBay app appear, pop up, or otherwise display?

3. when you chose 'GMail', did you specify your GMail address at all? were you prompted to specify it?

4. Are you accessing all this - GMail, PayPal receipts, eBay app for feedback... on the same device? if so, what device is it?