Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician
Experience:  Technical Support Coach at Liberty Tax Service

How can I send an email to Wallace at Fox News

Customer Question

How can I send an email to Chris Wallace at Fox News
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Email
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I want Mr. Wallace to see my question before the debate
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 12 days ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Where is my reply
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Did you read my question or is this a scam. I gave you my personal information.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
There was a Fox broadcast last night with Judge Jeanine. She had all the women on who were purportedly touche or raped by Bill Clinton an two who claim they were touche by Donald Trump. ***** ***** was on and told her story. THe two who were interviewed by Jeanine regarding Trump had two people on who discredited everything they are broadcasting about Trump. Is anyone aware of this? There was a gentleman on the plane with Trump when this woman claims he groped her and he said it couldn't have happened. The other who was on the Apprentice, had a cousin of hers on who totally discredited her, and that she has done this in the past. It was clearly scripted. Perhaps the Democrats did this.

You can do this several ways. Facebook is great, but you can email him at

and leave direct comments too.

He is part of fox news for sunday. That email would be sent to***@******.*** with the subject line CHRIS WALLACE

but, again, leaving your comments on that first url i sent? will get seen and answered. You will understand it when you

open the page for fastnote. Just copy/paste it in your browser.

And I am not very political in view or beliefs. This is a very difficult time to have to make decisions for our future with the

prospects we have before us. I agree with you, completely. Things are a little out of hand to be gracious about it.

I am happy to see someone using their 'voice' though. As all people should in this time of permanent outcomes.

Please rate this solution with the five stars to close it out for me unless you have other questions?

His personal email will not be on file, due to being 'famous', but if you email the sunday news, they could give you a

direct link to him as a courtesy if he chooses to share his info.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Fastnote means downloading another app to my computer. Since I use it for WORK, I do not trust it. I just wanted to send him an email! I am not on facebook for good reason. I don't want people knowing my personal business when I work with lawyers! How can I do this? If not, then the whole point is moot an I am terribly disappointed.

This is the fastest method to contact him. As tv personalities will not give out their personal email,

unless it is something they choose to do. If you cannot go thru social media, send the email there with his name

as the subject line. It is 'his' department at fox news as he is the host. The emails will go to him.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I hope you're right. I'm going to send it from my work email which required a "read" receipt. I guess that's all I can do at this time. I had that address as I have been on the computer for hours researching this.Thanks Anyway.

You're welcome. Good luck!