James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Remote service ( I signed up for it several months ago)

Customer Question

remote service ( I signed up for it several months ago) password, can see problem on screen) d and email set up I have windows 10 (WHAT A PAIN) want email display set up for Ameritech
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: had computer Problems MAJOR mid Sept and still trying to recover pw does not want to be saved, easier to understand with remote dial in
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser only do not want it on phone to much junk
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Geek squad, I know very little about these machines, I am in the wrong generation by sever decades
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: do not know enough to even ask questions email set up for windows 10 and save password ***** anything else they might help with home phone(###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me the problem email account that have? Is it a Gmail? Hotmail? AOL? Yahoo Mail? or others?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess