James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I cannot retrieve my e mail since yesterday. I have gone

Customer Question

I cannot retrieve my e mail since yesterday. I have gone through hell and high water with your company to retrieve and/or reset. for one thing they continue to as me when I set up my google account. I don't know because when it was done, I never figured it was salient. I have had my office manager attempt to help with no success. my name is ***** ***** spina at : ***@******.***. . can anyone, by phone, help me or him to walk us through the maze??? phone no. is (###) ###-#### For my records, though, when was the account set up. maybe answering that question will help
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: onlyl your company by the computer prompting. as i said, i contacted my office manager.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I phone and web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: everything the computer prompting told us to do. I get, from your company, congratulations and telling me "I have good news...you are one step away etc. and asking to Press to "Reset password". when this is pressed, I get the run around with questions etc all over and get nowhere. the only question I cannot answer is when the account was opened. My mother's maiden name is ***** ***** she is born Mar 25, 1912 etc
JA: Well, we require $5.
Customer: and so? what do I do to get you this? Seems a little strange for google to ask for help to use their service??? but it won't break our law firm to pay it...and I , of course, can also pay it.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you? When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: I cannot think of anything.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

We are justanswer and we help people with various sites, companies etc with support. Calling and a remote session

is a different/additional service. All fees and agreement questions can be sent to customer support as i am a tech and

cannot see that side of your account.

There are several questions here to start. There doesnt seem to be much 'recovery' methods in place for that acct.

I am going to ask you to go thru the same steps you probably already tired, but with me with you to try and recover.

What operating system are you on? wind 7/8/10 or a mac?

Have you ever logged in on the computer you are using successfully before with that email account?

Did you go thru the change/forgot password ***** gmail already, if so, what options did you see?