Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I went to use my Google calendar and it asked me for

Customer Question

Hi. I went to use my Google calendar and it asked me for verification to open it. Unfortunately Google still had my old email address so it does not recognise me. I set up a new account and of course have lost my old calendar. This is urgent for me as I am a funeral celebrant and require all that calendar information now.
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: I tried to use Google's own help stuff but seemed to be going around in circles because I could not recall my password ***** I hadn;t had to use it before.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that I have created a new account which has not helped me. I need to somehow regain my calendar info now.
Category: Email
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 7 months ago.

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

What is the email address of your account . I will see how we can reset the password ***** it.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
the issue is that my calendar/Google account was attached to an old email address which I cannot access. No use trying to use it.

Okay, Without accessing that account we won't be able to get the calendar details of it. We will have to somehow get into the account.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
is it true that as I had no backup (e.g. on my phone) that all my details are now unattainable?

Yes, It is true.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your honest response. Bye.

How much would you rate my service out of 5 ?

Did you share your calendar with someone else earlier ? If that is the case then you may be able to see your calendar. For more details you can see this :-

https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37100?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en