James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

For the last few weeks/days I'm not sure, I can no longer

Customer Question

For the last few weeks/days I'm not sure, I can no longer reply to an email. There is no send button. It used to be all the way at the bottom of the page but not any more. I have to create a new email to respond and then the history of the email isn't there anymore because I have keep creating new ones instead of replying to the current one. I hate this!
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: yahoo
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: laptop
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none. I don't know how to troubleshoot this. There is just no send button ever anymore on any email.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I dislike everything about what is happening now with computers. I've been using computers for 25 years and I've never had so many problems as I have now. My screen gets huge and then goes teeny tiny. I don't even know what I touched. I had a year long excel spreadsheet that I've been working on for years - delete. I don't know why it deleted. I don't know but it's gone. Years of work.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Barun replied 1 month ago.

Hi, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Just to clarify, do you use any email program, e.g. Outlook, to access your Yahoo emails?

May I set up a quick remote session to troubleshoot the issue now?

Please reply back to me using the box below.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no thank you.
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. I'm another tech; I can help you with this.

Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix your email issue and other computer issues directly and quickly for you while you are watching?

Do you have a Windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10 laptop, or a Mac laptop? And/or what's the brand / model of your laptop?

Please let me know; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,