IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional

How to get all the left-hand listed folders available to me

Customer Question

How to get all the left-hand listed folders available to me under the right-hand "move to" button in MSN Outlook?
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: MSN Outlook
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Through Firefox web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: No meaningful answers via Google and zero under the Outlook help button.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: My first message to you I think says it all very clearly. Thanks.
Submitted: 6 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 days ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 days ago.

When you select a message and then click on the "Move to" button, you can click on "More..." that is available at the bottom of the drop-down menu. That will then list all the available folders.

Please try it and let me know if it works for you.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
That is just not true!! I have about 15 folders on the left-hand side. I push the "move to" button and I get about six folders. I then click "more" and all that comes up are four more folders, ALL of which are already shown under the "move to" button. Thus "more" gives nothing more!!
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
please may I have your meaningful answer. Thanks.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 days ago.

It works fine for me. For testing purposes, I just created a new folder entitled "Test" and it was immediately shown when I clicked on "More..."

Please try it yourself and let me know if it appeared.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 days ago.

If it still doesn't work for you, the cause of the problem is either with your web browser or your e-mail account. It works fine for my second e-mail account as well, so I would suggest you to check again with another web browser.

Let me know the results.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thanks Miro. I easily created a new folder "test". When I opened a message in my inbox and then clicked "move to" the same choices as always came up, but at the bottom was a new blank box with a blinking cursor. I typed "test" into the box and nothing happened with a left click.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 days ago.

Something is not right. Have you checked with another web browser?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I'll try Internet Explorer or Google Chrome, but will have to do it tomorrow. Firefox was always OK with MSN's hotmail, but this MSN Outlook has been a disaster. Thanks for your patience tonight. Charles
Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 days ago.

You're welcome!

Test with both Internet Explorer and Google Chrome whenever you are free again.

In case the problem persists, let me know and I will check for further suggestions.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 3 days ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.