James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

Approximately 2 weeks ago i ordered 2 LARGE cogged belts for

Customer Question

Approximately 2 weeks ago i ordered 2 LARGE cogged belts for the 2x Revolution carpet cleaner. Because of the delay in receiving the belts i assumed the order had been lost. Two days ago I reordered the LARGE belts, quantity 3. Yesterday I received the original 2 belt order but it contained 2 SMALL cogged belts.
Please advise me how to assure that I receive 3 LARGE cogged belts. Also how to return the incorrect 2 SMALL belts for credit.
The 2x Revolution is new. I had cleaned only 800 sq. ft. of carpet when the large belt failed. I have still 1000 sq. ft. of carpet to be cleaned. I would like to finish the job.
Robert Clary ***@******.***
Submitted: 6 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 days ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

The answer to your question depends upon where you ordered the belts from. What company or website was it, please?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
The Bissell web site.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 days ago.

I advise you to call Customer Service for Bissell, if you ordered the belts from Bissell. Their number is

1(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Hello RussellThanks for your answer. I have already tried the phone number you gave. I was connected to an overseas operator who claimed that she had no record of the 2 belt order. Yet a shipment of 2 small cogged belts was received, directly from Bissell. Because of the delay in receiving the delivery, and fearing that the 2 belt order had been lost, I reordered 3 large belts.My concern is that I might again receive small belts.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 days ago.

Then did you cite the order number on the invoice for the small belts you received?

That would be a good approach on the next inquiry.

What Bissell website did you use to order the belts, please?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Hello again RussellThe belts were received on a flat cardboard that had an additional sheet of paper enclosing the belts.
There was no order number on the shipping label. The shipper was identified as "Bissell Incorporated, 5700 S International Pkwy, McAllen TX 78503"The website was "Bissell Pro Heat 2x Revolution 1548I hope this helpsR Clary
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 days ago.

I see.

Perhaps there were identifying numbers on the packaging itself?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Hello againThe only numbers are UPS tracking numbers. They are: 9274 8901 0015 7029 2398 59 USPS #e-VS.ThanksR Clary
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 days ago.

OK. At least you have those! they will identify the shipment.

Do you have, perhaps, an email receipt for either order you made, of belts? or both orders, one email each? I advise doing a search through your email account for such receipt emails, even in the Trash perhaps and not yet deleted (in which case, recover them to your Inbox immediately, I advise, they are important.) Tracking #s or order #s can be obtained from such receipt emails, and can be quite important.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Hi RussellI am just going to have to give up. I can find no evidence that I actually ordered 2 large belts(###) ###-#### Yet, I did receive 2 small belts(###) ###-####directly from BissellMy remaining concern is that my recent order of 3 large belts(###) ###-####is what Bissell will ship. Can you check to verify that is the case?Thanks,
R Clary
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 days ago.

I have no power over Bissell orders.

I can advise you, to call Bissell Customer Support, have them list your remaining orders, or your not-yet-shipped orders, and if you can identify the order of 3 small belts, then ask them to cancel the order (and refund your payment for those 3 small belts, of course.)