Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

I have been contacted by a Shannon claiming to work for

Customer Question

I have been contacted by a Diane Shannon claiming to work for Facebook. She said that I had on $600,000 in a Facebook lottery??? All I needed to do was to send her $550. After she gave up a David Alfredo from the Facebook lottery organisation (yes, that's how he spelled it) texted me from(###) ###-####consistently asking for money. Could you confirm that this is a scam?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 month ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please be informed that it is a scam. Please do not respond to these type of phone calls or messages. Facebook never do any lottery or lucky draw of some sort.

Please check the link below.

http://www.scam-detector.com/social-networking-scams/facebook-lottery-chat

You can check the response from other facebook users and victims.

https://www.facebook.com/help/community/question/?id=833095440038198

If you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N