ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  15 years as a professional computer technician.

Is there any way to retrieve old mail from a aol account

Customer Question

Is there any way to retrieve old mail from a aol account that expired but I reactived it back
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: Well my account is pretty old so I guess they cancelled it but I re activated it. I had old emails and pictures of my father who passed is there any way I can ever access them again?
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Phone or iPad
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I haven't tried any
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  ChrisC replied 12 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer!

Unfortunately, even in the best of circumstances, e-mail can only be retrieved as its been deleted for seven days, and that is from an account that had never expired. If you have looked through all available folders and the e-mails are not present then I'm afraid they are gone.

I really wish I had a better answer for you but that is unfortunately the case here. If you have any other questions on this, just let me know and I'll help in any way that I can.

Otherwise, please use the rating box at the top of the screen to rate the answer at least 3 STARS/OK SERVICE or better and that will close our session out for now.