James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I keep getting a message on my computer that my yahoo email

Customer Question

I keep getting a message on my computer that my yahoo email account is out of date....I can't get any emails on my laptop, but if I go to yahoo home page and sign in my emails come up
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?
Customer: starting getting the message for the past 3 hours...but I can go to yahoo home page anytime and get my emails or I can go to another computer and sign in and get emails
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just would like to get my emails on my laptop on my mail page with out going to yahoo home page
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 9 days ago.

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!

Expert:  Sandy replied 9 days ago.

May I connect with you remotely (over secure network session) to check/fix the issue on the laptop directly?

Secure Remote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website

Expert:  Sandy replied 9 days ago.

What program do youuse to check your emails on the laptop? Internet explorer, mozilla firefox, safari,outlook, outlook express, Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail or Thunderbird or other.

If you're not comfortable with remote session, I will help you in the question and answer session.

Please let me know.