James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Gmail will not let me login from my home computer. it says

Customer Question

Gmail will not let me login from my home computer. it says my password ***** ***** i even put in the verification code that was sent to me but it says google can not verify that it is me. i got the verification code from my phone. Can you help me please?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Dan replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Feel free to disregard the Premium Service Offer. That is an automated popup initiated by the web site. Have you been able to log in from a different computer?

Expert:  bbao replied 1 month ago.

> i even put in the verification code that was sent to me but it says google can not verify that it is me

What kind of verification code are you referring to? The SMS code sent to your mobile phone which was associated with your account?