James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I was asked to update my iphone. When I did it wanted a

Customer Question

I was asked to update my iphone. When I did it wanted a password. can't remember it. Now I am shut out of my phone completely. Can you help? I am elderly and not too up to date on technology.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 4 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is your iPhone asking for the Passcode or the Apple ID password?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It says enter passcode and it is a phone pad.???
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
What do they mean they don't have my latest credit card information. I sent it to them.

Sorry, do you also have a windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10 computer, or a mac computer?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have a Dell computer.

Thank you. Do you know if your Dell computer has windows xp, or windows vista, or windows 7 or 8 or 10?

Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix your iPhone directly through your computer for you?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I think it is windows 7
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
please. Anything you can do.

Thank you. On your computer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=e7a1b6d7-6a3f-452c-83ed-6891a8a30636
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you,

Connected, working on issue. Thank you,

I'm sorry. I'm out of ideas, so let me open the issue to other experts. Please do not wait; you will get an email when there is a response from another experts. Thank you,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

It looks like the previous Expert is not available any more. I can continue assisting you.
Please tell me if the issue for your iPhone is still there?

I am awaiting your reply.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am sorry I haven't gotten back to you. I am Ill ad will have to get back to you in a few days.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 4 months ago.

Hello!

That's fine, don't worry. When you get better, send me a new message here and we will continue.

Regards,