James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

Why is Google unable to help me unlock my account? There is

Customer Question

Why is Google unable to help me unlock my account?
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: There is no way I can contact anybody as Google is not accessible. I tried the online help to unlock my account. But after 100 tries I am still waiting for the verification code on my cellphone
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I am logged in on my pc in my office. But I also log in on my cell phone. Now that I try to login it ask for my password, I haven't used the password ***** ages and cannot remember the password ***** date I created this account. so no it can't veify me
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Like?
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I tried the last password ***** could find in a book I wrote it down in, but that does not work
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 13 days ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

In order to help you, I need to know what operating system you have on your device. Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8.1, 10, or do you have a Mac?

Google is very vast. They support many products and types of accts.

Can you tell me if you are trying to log into a gmail account? (you may be in what is called 'the loop'.

Please tell me the ending of the email @gmail? or another account you are trying to log into without