James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

My Hotmail accounts [email protected] and are no

Customer Question

my Hotmail accounts ***@******.*** and***@******.*** are no longer accessable. What happened?
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 13 days ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Is there any error or message when accessing your hotmail accounts?

Do you remember your hotmail email account passwords?

Do you also have a Gmail email address starting with the two letters HA and ending with

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
windows 10 on a desktop PC. This happened after the late update by Microsoft.
Evidently they changed to When I sign in there, there are 0 messages.
No error message. No way to access the hotmail sign in page. Passwords have been automatic for so long, I'm not certain I remember them. Yes, I have the***@******.*** account and that is my most active. Maybe should just let those old hotmail accounts go.

Thank you. I can fix both hotmail accounts for you.

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
No thank you.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
If I have more pressing technical problems, I will return and do the remote assistance.
Thank you for your time.

With remote support, you can see everything I do on the screen, and we have an A+ service at the Better Business Bureau website:

Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you. This issue can be complicated. Otherwise, I will provide written instructions.

- When you go to the website, can you sign out, then sign in an old hotmail email address of yours?

Please let me know your option; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,